Our Sea Salt soaps are made with organic goat milk base. Our own dried flowers and salts are added to the soap base, then essential oils for both fragrance and healing for the skin! Creamy, medium lather and full of so much goodness for your skin.
All of our soaps weigh at least 120g when packed. Soaps are handcrafted at all stages and this ensures both individual uniqueness and weight.
Ingredients in our soaps and the benefits they provide:
- Goat milk – rich in fatty acids that nourish and moisturise
- Shea butter – enrichment, moisturising, extends soap life
- Sea salt and Himalayan salt – gentle exfoliation, cleansing, skin softener
- Calendula oil and petals – antioxidant protection, soothing
- Lavender oil and petals – antiseptic, anti-inflammatory
- Aloe vera – soothing, moisturising
- Rose oil and petals – improves skin tone and texture
- Olive oil – protects, repairs, hydrates
- Rosemary oil – antibacterial, reduces inflammation
Note: Please keep your handmade natural soap well drained between use. A soap dish with good drainage will help give your soap a longer life.
- Calendula & Lavender Sea Salt Soap – goat milk soap base, shea butter, sea salt and Himalayan salt, calendula oil and petals, lavender oil and petals.
- Rosemary & Olive Aloe Soap – aloe soap base, olive oil, aloe vera pulp, rosemary oil, cedarwood oil, rosemary leaves, green mica colour
- Rose & Tangerine Sea Salt Soap – goat milk soap base, shea butter, sea salt aloe vera pulp, tangerine oil, rose oil, rose petals, rose mica colour
We accept PayPal, direct deposit and cash. Please contact us for payment.
$12 flat rate for soaps.
Free delivery can be made in our local area (Alstonville, Ballina, Lismore, Casino, Kyogle etc) and Tenterfield.
We are also very happy for businesses to stock our products.
Get In Touch
Please contact us if you wish to stock our products.
Logo and website design by Zorombi Design
New South Wales